BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, August 28, 2009

The cat is out of the beg

Many people has their dislikes & likes about me. Many has also pre-assumed me before even getting to know me. Now let's get the cat out of the beg shall we.

Firstly, I am person with many personalities. Different people see the different side of me. It's not a disorder, it's something I naturally built when I was growing up. So I am the mysterious person. I am defined as a tomboy, an arrogant person, a joker, a true friend, an athlete, an animal? Like I said many people has different assumptions of me so it isn't their fault because of my many characters.

Secondly, I don't give 2 cents what people think about me. I have lived by that ruled but recently that rule has been changed by people not of my concerned. Basically I was blinded by love at that point & that's how I felt the pain of changing into someone I am not. But all that was a phase & like all phases I manage to pull through with a special friend by my side & very supportive parents.

I'm a dupe to have to find my real self through the eyes of someone else. The person has made me realize what I am good at & coax me into doing the things I am good at. It also sucks that I have lost my 2 best friend to the world. No! They didn't died, they just moved on without me. Just like I always says what goes around comes around. Well I deserved it because at one point I abandoned the one true friend who has always been there for me over a boy. Life's a journey & we learn from our mistakes.

Recently, my life took a big U-turn. It gave me a very big slap in the face to wake up into reality. Just last week I was brooding over my first break up. It was bad! My whole world was topsy-turvy for a few days but lucky me at least the guy didn't left me alone. He managed to be there when he is needed like he always does but not always. Anyhow, I manage to pull through & God works in wonderful ways. It was just the perfect timing because now I can focus more on achieving my initial goals just minus the laziness. Also, many thanks to him I found that writing was something I'm a natural at but needs a lot of improvement.

A person once said that I am heartless & an animal. Why? Because I told the person to move on & stop stepping back into the past. Just like always people mistaken my advices for insults thus like always they're at the back of the class. Left out. =) Other people said I am arrogant because I don't greet them, I own 2 new toyota(s) & I have an arrogant face. Ahem! I don't greet people if I don't see them & it isn't me who owns 2 brand new cars, it's my parents.

See those are a few examples of how people perceived me. Sometimes it isn't their fault like I said. They misinterpret me & like I always do, I ignore them. Let's say life now is a beginning of a new chapter, a resurrection from the old self which is a relief. Like always I will carry on doing what I do best. I have a thirst for trying new things. At least I am a jack of all traits or shall I say A JANE OF ALL TRAITS. It is a 'Jane' because I am not a guy.

Humour runs in my blood hence feel free to laugh at upcoming posts or pictures. I sure would love entertaining you with the jokes of my life. Till the next time.

7 comments:

  1. I dont care about what people say you are. You are an awesome person and I'm so so glad that ur still going strong. Keep it up woman! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wakakakaka!! Aww jo! Thanks.. Hehehe!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey you! It's called personality complex. Please don't refer to yourself as "WE" okie....

    Tim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Sarah,
    Life is full of trials. Whether you like it or not its still there. At a point in your life you will realize that something is bound to go wrong. Life is not always a straight road. It goes uphill, downhill, U-turn, round-a-bout, left, right, you get wad i mean.. Life is a queer with it's twist and turn. It when something is at it's worst, thats when you musn't quit.
    I might not know you long enough, but i know you well enough that you dont give up easily. When you set your mind at something you strive for it. You work your hardest. With your great personality to make people smile day after day, when someone is upset you sooth and you comfort, they no longer worry or doubt. Trust me dear Sarah with a personality and positive thinking like yours the person is well of to do great things in life.
    You're a great inspiration to me in some sort of way. You've touched my life and filled it with beautiful memories words connot describe. Memories i will cherish for many many more years to come.
    Do not undermine your worth by comparing yourself with others. It is because we are different that each of us is special. Do not set your goals by what other people deem important. Only you know what is best for you. Do not let your life slip through your fingers by living in the past nor the future. By living your life one day at a time, you live all the days of your life. Do not give up when you still have something to hold on too, your family, friends, and even ME. Nothing is over until the moment you stop trying.
    Do not shut love out of your life, by saying it is imposible to find. The quickest way to recieve live is to give love. The fastest way to lose love is to hold it to tightly.
    Do not dismiss your life long dream. To be without dream is to be without hope, to be without hope s to be without purpose.
    Do not run through life so fast that you forget not only where you have been but also where you are going. Life is not a race, but a journey to be savoured each step of the way.
    Sarah i might be busy sometimes but i will still find time if you need to talk, laugh, cry, scream wadever it is i'll be there for you.
    Also turn to God at times you you seriously have no way out. He will send help in surprising ways you wont even think.
    Last but not least, remember if MadDog needs help SamPat will be there!! ILY

    P.S: explain bout the breakup part PLEASE!!

    with love always: One & Only HALER

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haler you always sooth the broken hearted with wonderful words. The break up part is what I wanted to tell you about, you big dong-dong!! Thanks a lot!! Looks like I now have to update you. =) I always love you SamPat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes Sarah i know my words are wonderful.. (Perasan-ing) You've updated me for the whole 48minutes and 27seconds.. it was stated at my phone.. hehe. =D Love You Too Mad Dog!!!

    See you Sunday =p
    with a tupperware full of cakes.
    With love, Haler

    P.S.: next time don wait 11MONTHs pls.. haha.

    ReplyDelete