BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 7, 2009

Work & Pleasure = Never Mix

Life has been pretty good these days. Looking back at the months I've completely forgotten about the other joys of life beside dating is devastating. Wake up call has been rung. Tada! I used to be a person who makes work with pleasure. I was an imbecile & naive at that time. After a wake up call was rung I finally realize that it wasn't the best choice nor the right move.

Hey! Everyone has to learn from their mistakes, right. What stupid thing to do if you don't learn from your mistakes. We all make mistakes & that is the fact of life. We learn from it & become a much better person because we know where we went wrong. Mixing work with pleasure is a really bad thing. You get things really topsy-turvy if you made the wrong move. Hence, try not to do all that.

I learned it & now putting it into practice. Sometimes we all need to grow up we can always be kids but at times we just need to act maturely. =) But acting like someone you're not is really a put-off. So try not to stray too much from your original character because it may hurt people & sometimes cause people to look with you with a sneer.

On another note, foot reflexology after futsal is awesome. It's like swimming on a hot sunny day. That's how refreshing it is. Why foot reflexology all of sudden? Well today is my first time. Let's say i'm a virgin to professional massages but I'm no longer am. Cool! Thanks to my cousin who paid for it which made much more awesome I am no longer a massage virgin. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment