BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

A wish upon a star

You realize how we all wish time would go faster or time would remain as it is. I always wanted time to go faster not to remain. Till I actually met this one person & from that one person I met another & got closer to people I was not before.

Now how I wished time didn't change & things would remain the same. I wished that the fun times I used to have with these people I care dearly still remain there & that they're always a call away. But now only 2 people are a call away. What's 2 with the lack of 3 or 4. You know once you're a group & 1 person is no longer there the fun tends to be limited or decreased. It's just how a pack of lion moves. I wished that time didn't fly so fast & shit does not happen we could all be living in our once perfect life (or so we thought)

I wished I really wished. 1 move is all it takes to ruin another life. It only takes 1 move.

No comments:

Post a Comment