BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Get a move on

It's time to put away the bad & stay with the good.
Time to start anew & let the old be not renewed.
Those hurtful things that has happened let it not hurt no more.
But be a memory put aside far far to the deepest ends.
Once a story ends it ends.
There's never a comeback.

And let's start a new leaf.
A brand new one with you.
'Coz I don't want YOU, YOU, YOU & YOU in my life.
I don't want to care what happens in the future or is happening.

I want to be the like a guy who just don't give 2 cents about another.

Ps: I'm not a guy! it was a metaphor.


I want to just move on & cast unappreciative people away.
I want to just move on & don't care what happens.
I want to just move on so I can be who I am.

People who has ended their chapter with me.. has ended!
I'm not going to give away the softness of my heart no more.
I'll just let them be & I'll let my self be the person who I turn out to be.

And that's it.. I'm getting a move on. (sing to "get your freak on").. Get a move on.. get a move on. Lol!

I dont want to be in a drama nor create any drama anymore. I'm just gonna be the passerby.

No comments:

Post a Comment