BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I can be your superman, I think so.

Flying through the air & landing on the hard, tiled floor all I could think of was to laugh. Shocks, gasped spread all around us thinking we both got hurt but the only thing we thought was laughing. We laughed so hard that we did not realized we injured ourselves. Well done B&C. You gals really made history. Now that was the story of how we (B&I) attempted to portray superman flying in the skies. The outcome of that attempt was a bruised knee & a sprained wrist accompanied by stomachache. The stomachache was mainly laughing too much when everyone was so worried.

This lesson goes to show that we can never be superman. We are just human beings with no superpowers like "flying" or "laser eyes". The only thing we are capable of are thinking, talking, moving our limbs & staying immobilize like staring & sleeping. Me, just like a normal human being I can't be superman. No matter how many times I attempt being him, I just fail.

I fail not because I suck at being one. I fail just because I don't have the power to be one. I don't have superpowers to have anyone, every time & I definitely do not have powers to turn back time. I've only power to make the future a better one. Which is my future & at times friends. Saw that power! It's better then flying or laser eyes. I can be "go to the future" the spoof of "back to the future". Hahaha!

The fact of the matter is that I'm trying so hard to be superman & I just end up hurting myself.  I guess GOD is telling me, "stop being who you are not!". ='(... That's just sad because I want to be everyone including batman, spiderman, wonder woman, mr. incredible etc etc.. The fact still remains the fact & I just have to let it go & live with whatever I have. Which are good company & a box full of laughter. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment