BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Dependency = Not reliable

I maybe young, immature & naive but one thing for sure I know is that depending on others is the wrong thing to do. So I might be in my teens but I do know a thing or two about hard labour. Yes I do come from a middle class family, so you might think I don't know what's labour. Believe me you shouldn't judge a girl by the richness of her parents. To be honest I'm not rich with money, I'm just rich with character. The one who is really rich is GOD. He has everything that money can't buy. What is that? You should ask him. =D

You can rely on your parents but until how long do you want to rely on them. Someday they'll leave us behind & go places where we can't go until it's our time. So rely on your friends you say. Until how long are you going to rely on your friends. Friends come & go. They don't stay with you forever as you grow up you actually grow apart as the mindset matures & it thinks differently.

If you want to rely on your friends until how long are you going to do that. Someday they'll leave you behind because your not independent. Someday they'll just get annoyed at you because you depend so much on them and they'll leave you stranded in the situation you're in.

So tell me who can you rely on but yourself. Isn't that the best policy. I believe so because depending on others tends to bring you disappointment & when you are disappointed nothing in the world could make you happy at that point of time. Disappointment is much worst then being left by your boyfriend or girlfriend.

If there's 1 thing I've realize in the years I've grown it would be not relying on anyone not even your own family. Pathetic, I know. Don't have to strained on that part, I know myself. But isn't it not the truth? Just give it some thought. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment