BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Old school workaholic?

Being old school is considered a bore. Youngsters my age thinks old school is too OLD & it's meant for elderly. Well this was said by the frequent clubbers. Well what good is techno, anyways?? It's some blasted music with a rhythm that repeats itself with awfully loud bass that drowns the tune. How people could stand clubbing, I don't know but I for one can't stand the excessively loud bass drumming in a small closure with carbon monoxide in the air. =D

Now listening to old school, jazz, r&b, classical music with good company & some beers or liquor is the best thing. It's just a time to unwind & relax have a few chats & maybe hit home with a 1 night stand. I don't know, who knows only God knows. So why am I getting terrible response when I say, " I don't club". Haha! I guess the whole outlook of me is really bringing that impression around. However, I like the idea how people think I'm that kind of person but I turn out to be another. Ace for me! I can't help it that I'm old fashion at heart but young on appearance. At times I look way too young but no matter. It's all about staying yourself.

On the other hand, I guess I can understand how work can be such addiction. Well if you're working for a career you love. I betcha' that you'll work yourself to death if you are so addicted to it. Work can be as addictive as ciggarettes, drugs, alcohol & tattoos. Like I said I find that you can be a workaholic if you love what you doing. Basically your mind is all focused on that one particular thing.

What about money you asked?

I don't think that money would play much of it if you love the work you do. The only thing you would look forward too is another day at work. Yes although at times it could be stressful but it's the challenge that makes you want to come back again & improved yourself. I get how people can  be a workaholic & this is one of the reason. Maybe soon I'll figure out more. But for now.. Life is about being real & original.

I am what I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment