BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, February 26, 2010

Life changes

Life can be screwed up at times. It's just how you handle it, y'know. You gotta brave it through & find a solution. Sometimes the solution is just there right in front of your face but you just refuse to take it. Scared that you would loose this screwed up life which you have come to enjoy. Hey! You gotta face reality at times. Leaving a irresponsible life won't take you nowhere nor would it benefit you. Yes! It would bring joy to your life but it's fucked up (in a more crude way to put it).

I used a vulgar wood.. Arrgghh! call the police & summon me then.

You can say that my life is just as screwed as how I am. Nothing to do with parents or anything. Yes! I realize how screwed my life is. Studies? Those are alright. Relationship? I don't have one. So what then you  might ask. It's neither family, bf (which you don't have one) or studies. I guess it's just the social life, no. It all comes down to friends. A friend told me what sad friends I have when they have no one they'll come to me & if they don't they will just abandon me. 

 
Oh!! hahahaha!

Sometimes being too nice has it's negativity. So much for telling my mates not to let anyone step on their heads. Condemning my own words is what I'm great for. Haha! Well sometimes you just forget till you realize that you're actually condemning yourself by then each friend you have 'advised' has said "I TOLD YOU SO". And all I can do is just pull a face & say "ya.. ya". What else is there to say, ay.

 
"Ya.. ya"
Back from the emo world. Yesterday I had training. It wasn't like the training I'm used to having. I mean this was lenient. So much for leniency & I still can't keep up. I must stop my bad habits or I would never get to catch up next time. But it was fun having training. At least I'm learning something, doing something & making myself seem busy. I love making myself busy just as how I love to just stay at home & not spent my moolah (money)

Weeee!!

On top of that I have 3 new books of a different genre to read. It's not the usual genre I'm used too but I'm giving it a try. You know life changes so people change. It's good to try new things just to experience the different things in life. I love trying new things. Anything that is. I won't care whether it's good or bad as long as I try it & I know it & I can go preached the word & say that those are good or bad. It's good knowing a lil thing or two about stuff. At least you won't seem ignorant or you could give heads up to people or people would come to you to ask if you have done it, tasted it, been there. Ah my nickname is JANE OF ALL TRAITS, MISTRESS OF NONE.

 
I like trying new things.
I love being random. Just as how these post is random. If you're smart at analyzing people you would understand by this post what kinda person I am. So being random is what I like & I like to know things firsthand or something that could bring me benefits in future. Plus I love my new hairstyle. I don't care how people perceive me by my physical outlook because YOU SHOULDN'T JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER.

=p

I LIKE BEING ME.. LIKE BEING SARAH ONG.. I'M JUST THE WAY I AM!

No comments:

Post a Comment