BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, February 5, 2010

Flashing is my new hobby

Who would have thought that flashing could be something I enjoy doing. I mean I just found out how fun it is on top of all my complaints about learning new stuff. Haha! It's so fun you see learning new stuffs, I mean once it attracts you definitely you'll get hooked on it. I mean like literary get hooked on it.

So today was my first day of flashing. Although it did cause confusion & a tremendous headache but in the end I manage to do it. Once I got the hang out of it. Tada! I got hooked on it but now all I need is the software & my laptop.

Ahah! I caught your attention right. I bet you're thinking now why do I need a software & a laptop for flashing. Get your head out of your sexual fantasy people, I'm talking about Flash Animation. You know creating animation with flash. Haha! I got yall didn't I. =D Ah! The human minds really is some mind.

A catchy phrase, innit. Hehehe!

Ngek ngek ngek!! I gotcha! =p

No comments:

Post a Comment