BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

My heads so hot that when I throw water it goes up in smokes

The weather is killing me! My hair has grown so fast in this month that I want to cut it again. I can't style my hair to how I like it & it looks like lalang.


I want to shave my hair bald. Wouldn't it be cool. Now I bet everyone is screaming NOOOO! I mean why not, ay. Just to live up to my name. I mean why is it not a problem for an african woman or an indian woman if they go bald. It's nothing! No one would look at them funny but if I chinese lady does that. The whole world would just stare at her down the road. Right.. right!! How unfair!


 
 
I'm picky. Someone noted that to me more than a thousand times but somehow none of my friends realize how picky I can be. I picked my food, the places to buy my clothes, the drinks, the times to do my work or sleep. I'm such a picky child since small something my parents has learnt to dealt with. Plus I'm very random. I do things whenever, wherever with anyone I want. I'm picky. I have my days, my wants & the people to hang with.

 

I love how my present classmates except the ones I hang out with often thinks that I'm some late, rotten, quiet person.Ok I might have exaggerated the 'rotten' part that's because I'm no such good influence in class. If there were an award of 'NO GOOD INFLUENCE'. I would be nominated & for being the quiet wan who rarely speaks up but comes in with an arrogant face. That's the word. The arrogant chiq! Hehehehe!


 
 
But if you told that to my previous classmates & lecturers they'll think you've gone crazy. Yes you see I'm picky. I can even pick the place I want to be active & not active. =D So here's an update. 

 

TOODLES!!


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment