BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, January 29, 2010

Eyes of the predators

Walking through the crowd their eyes are piercing through me. What's so nice about staring at me? Oh wait.. My hair!! Ain't it nice!? I know you like it but it isn't polite to stare at people, y'know!

It's been a while since I stepped into the foyer of a thousand people from different parts of the world. Somehow it didn't smell like home but more of a ditch. A ditch full of garbage & more to be thrown in soon. How poorly a home has been manage to a dump site. Now my plan is to move out of this place but so far I've not a choice yet but to stay in it for a while more. Maybe later I'll move out. =) But am thinking about it.

But just as I walk into this dump site. Eyes preyed on my head. I guess it must have been a sight. It makes people ponder on what gender I could be. Some of them could be making bets. But what do I care. Friends going around wondering what drastic change has happen some even wondering what in the wide world has happen to me. But hey.. I'm still that whacky, crazy driver who knows most of the shortcuts. =D

Getting stared at is fun. I had a very random comment just asking. This guy just randomly said "cool hair!!". Since I was rushing the only kind gesture I could make was a "thumbs up". Hahahaha!! The guy said "thanks". Lol! That's funny! Owryte.. owryte.. Enough about my hair already. I bet most of yall are bored of me talking about my hair. Hahahaha! I shall stop here before you guys go crazy!

Along out! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment