BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, April 10, 2010

I am God's child

I hate make up on my face, I hate being soft spoken & all girly like, I hate carrying hand bags, I hate being all romantic & mushy, I like doing extremely physically challenging stuffs, I like board shorts, hoodies & hats, I like my busuk toys (instead of bantal busuk), I like speakers, amps & woofers, I like upgraded cars, I like racing on the road, I like to verbally abuse people who steps on my toes, I like being who I am & my parents aren't worried of it.

As much as I can misbehave I do have my limits, my what-nots, my beliefs & the love of my family. I can look rowdy but I have my limits. In life there are always limits once you cross that, it's hard for you to turn back time. I like writing, as you can see at times I do write nonsense and at times I write relevant stuffs. I do what I want, I think before I want to do something & become impulsive if I was pushed to the limits. Basically, according to all my close friends, I'm just unpredictable. Not that I'm bragging about it but I think it's true because I myself don't know what I want to do next. Whatever comes, comes whether I want to do it, that's my choice.

But what thing about me is at times you can just never put my face and character together because the puzzle always seem to run away. Sometimes people misjudge me for who I am but it don't matter to me because I can understand why. This is how I like it to be. More like a game compared to being realistic all the time. So this is me, I'm God's child. He made me for who I am, my parents shaped me to the person I am, I make myself learn to be the person everyone thinks, fascination.

1 comment:

  1. wow .. it's seems that u hate everything related to girls ..

    u could just be ur slef :)

    ReplyDelete