BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Untitled

Now each time I log myself into blogger with a draft written in my head somehow or rather it gets lost somewhere at some part of my brain whenever I want to pen it down. There's just so much I want to write but halfway through it I always find it boring thus I'll delete the whole passage & leave the post blank.

Initially my topic was about the recent racist videos amongst Malaysians which I feel so embarrassed that a fellow country men has portrayed us Malaysians as racist citizens. However, it is only these narrow minded imbeciles are the ones who thinks the way they do. If & only if the world could see the beauty of all the races & how we practice semangat MUHIBBAH amongst ourselves despite of different cultural backgrounds. There's nothing we can do because the media loves the negative side of something, someone & countries compared to the positive. =D

We humans if there's one thing we are naturally good at that is finding someone else's fault & we the media would just make that fault into something horribly, terribly, vegetably BAD. That's the honest truth not bragging but just stating the facts. I would love to talk more on 1Malaysia but I've said what I said on my previous post about it & being the person who hates politics. I shall yield anymore thoughts & stick with what I've written.

1Malaysia can only happen overseas but never in its country. Believe me. =D

Photo credits to Steph "haler" Sia

2 comments:

  1. it's true
    even if us .. or the real media
    just small mistake could turn on to be a big crime

    love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes yes I agree.. Sometimes words can also be a crime.. Thanks for reading my post noory!

    ReplyDelete