BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 8, 2010

I reek of V.S.O.P

I pick & choose who I want to befriends. It's not that I'm arrogant it's just that I can only click with certain people & some people I just disapprove of their attitude that I won't bother befriending. You see sometimes it's better to know early then later.

Although, I do get people who assume or pride themselves in their friends. Thus, they misinterpret actions like ignorance as something really bad & that in Malaysia terms "lupa kawan". I do get that a lot. It does not mean that I don't hang out all the time means I forget my friends, correct?

Just like V.S.O.P I pride my friendships highly. They're expensive & worth it. So if I do stay away from people I just knew or people I just met it means there's something about them that I couldn't agree. It's rather they stay as acquaintance better than a friend. A friend is someone in my standards precious as gems & if they break the bond I'll weep because I lost those precious gems but if I don't weep it means I threw it into the ocean for someone else to have it..

My friends are like V.S.O.P & that's cause I value our friendships.


No comments:

Post a Comment