BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, May 21, 2010

Let the ignorant fools be schooled

What say you if you realize that someone is saying something wrong & you correct them but instead of a thank you, you get.. "do not correct me". Now now if such words were thrown to your face what would be your reaction? Satisfied? Angry? Upset? No feelings?.. Basically, you're just gonna think that the person is a moron, am I right?

So if such a person existed which is a mighty yes what would you do such people? Torture? Ignore? I'll go with ignore & silent torture. The silent torture is smiling at every wrong things the person has done. Just keep smiling and do not even give a hint or correction or to advice. Just plain ignore with a smile & that my friend would get such people to a boiling point that he/she cannot take it anymore & would just burst. Now that is the sight to see. When all patience run out & the bomb has exploded. I just so love to see such things.

People love stepping on my toe when I keep my trap shut. Step.. step.. step is what they love doing to poor me. Pity? Yes I think so but it's not for me but for them because just like a bomb. Each person has his/her explosion time & that time would rise when the wick of the bomb is at its last strand of barrier & the defense line is broken & BOOM you get an exploded bomb.

My advice, never push the boundaries unless you are prepared with an armor at hand & a dagger at the other. Torture is the only the beginning of the movie, explosion is what that excites everyone most.

No comments:

Post a Comment