BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 6, 2010

When sugar eats me up

"I was gonna go to class before I got high.. I could of cheated and I could of passed but I got high.." - Afroman

I'm craving for black chocolate, chocolate mousse, cupcakes, coke & cakes but then again medical complications is in my way to enjoy that. Just a lil coke gets me all hyper & then people would break into laughter. Laughter that gets them lil tummy cramps from laughing so hard.

It was conclude that if you plan on getting a flat or 6 pack tummy you should hang out with me because you'll laugh till all the fat is blasted out. Basically, touching sugar/glucose will get me all spiced up & prepared to go for battle even my mother is trying to keep me away from it. It's like "who let the dogs out.." kind of effect when sugar is in my system but that's where I get my energy. If not I'm dead quiet as a snail only sound when I'm stepped on.

Now afroman is stuck in my head & I've nobody to sing too. Everyone is asleep. ='(

Coz we got high!

1 comment:

  1. lol ..

    ahaa now i know u got high cuz of ur chocolate :P

    but u still can sing for urself :P

    ReplyDelete