BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Before I die or my motors ain't working.

If you know me well. You would know I'm crazy, hyper & pretty random at times. Today I was going through old pictures of mine, picturesque picture of other people's & was well just thinking about things. Then I thought of something really random which is.. "things I want to do before I die or my motor runs out".

If you get the meaning of "motor" you would understand. Don't go thinking other stuff alright. So here's what I want to do. I want to at least try every sports that exists even though I hate it or dislike it at least I have a basic knowledge of it. I want to learn how to play every instrument there is & specialize in those that I like playing. I want to take numerous beautiful pictures just because I love how the world is so colourful & how people has many expressions.

I want to do all those crazy stuff before I die. Example: Bungy Jumping. Extreme sports sends orgasm down my spine. All in all. I need money before I could do all those crazy stuff. So work is on top of my list & if I say work means the job that would definitely not be boring. I hope that dream job would bring me loads of remuneration. =D


No comments:

Post a Comment