BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Run in with the Clamp cops.

First day of class & I get a clamp ticket plastered on my windscreen. Fulamak! I tell you this security guards just love putting that yellow thingamajig on my tyres. What am I to do my car breaks down at the "no parking" slot & I can't start it. Plus the college guard helped me to put the sign on my windscreen saying "kereta rosak" but the security guards just love my car so much that they put that yellow thingamajig. Cis!

So the boss or not the boss who kitt says is MY BEST FRIEND had to be called & tada after much talking. Them taking advantage of me just because I parked at a non-parking space asking me to pay them some money for drinks I manage to get that yellow thing out of my tyres. Did I give them some money? Nope! Why should I when a sign was already plastered on my windscreen saying kereta rosak & my mechanics were there seeing to it. So basically am telling the truth not lying because the damn car park is so far away from college.

Which the tpm management so cleverly put there making us do extra work for coming to classes even making us LATE for class because the damn shuttle van is not punctual. Pfft!!! But hey.. What's done is done. There's another solution. RIght now I just don't have no car & my mechanic nearby my house is a total nuthead because he didn't resolve any of my car problems. So I had to call the puchong mechanic to get it done & thank god mum called them because immediately they realise what's wrong with the car. Tada! Case solve now pocket burn! Money come out again. Aih!

No comments:

Post a Comment