BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Looking back, no more.

You know how some past are so stubborn that they don't want to remain in the past but instead intrudes the present. Just as how much it means to you, the past it also makes life difficult to carry on if it keeps on intruding.

Yeah! Basically that has threatened my present for a good few months. But now baby.. I'm free! I'm so happy that even singing joy to the world can't show how happy & free I am. Knowing that finally after much rejection & ignorance the past has finally decided to stay in the past. Right now I'm so glad I can really say goodbye to 2009 & HELLO 2010.

I hope the new year has much more exciting things for me. Concentration on studies would be on top of my list. Hey who wouldn't if you really want to go get the hell out of here, ay. =)

PS: The first cut is trully the deepest & it'll take a good few years to heal.


No comments:

Post a Comment