BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 4, 2010

The slipper that was lost

Inilah kisah selipar kesayangan saya hilang di hotel "5 star".

Who would have predicted ay that a worthless slipper could go missing in a hotel. After all it was left in my room before I went out. I saw it in the morning because I thought of wearing that day to the game but didn't. Oh my precious RM10 slipper. It went missing when I came back in the afternoon. Yes it was worth only RM10.. RM10!! RM freaking 10!!

Why am I making a fuss over a worthless slipper. Let me tell you alright. I had those slippers for 2 years! 3 years & it still looked good. It was good quality slippers even though it was worth very little. Plus it was a beautiful design with an eagle on it which never fade after using for 2 years. That was how good it was. I use it everyday alright but that has to be ended by it being stolen in GRAND BLUE WAVE hotel. Housekeeping came in & poof it went missing. Just like that.

If say they took those RM70++ adidas slipper then I could understand but these RM10 slippers. What they want it for!! Yes irresponsible pricks! Hotel manager you better pay your employees proper remuneration you pay them so poorly that they're willing to steal slippers worth RM10. RM10!! My goodness!

Ah! You can always say I can buy another slipper. But you can't get good quality, fancy slippers with that price anymore. It's not about the money, it's about quality & it was the only slippers that lasted very long & in perfect condition.

No comments:

Post a Comment