BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 16, 2010

So glamorous

Some times in life there are things that are unavoidable. For example accidents. Just like how the wind breezes through. Troubles would be of the same nature. I live a random life. Just as how random I can be my life is random too. Just like how my mood is like a wave at sea my life is wavy too.

Ever dreaming a life so glamorous. Oh didn't we all did. Didn't we all wanted to be just like Jessica Alba, Dwayne Johnson, Brad pitt & etc. Haha! But those are dreams of the impossible but just like every impossible who said we could not make it possible. =p Asking me to get up & see the reality. Oh it is the reality. We can all be as glamorous as we want. By not being some celebrity we could be glamorous just as we want.

You could get up & just say, "Hey! I wanna be glamorous".Tada! Then you get up & go do up yourself, go out to the world and say "Good morning world!". Plus you can hire your brother or sister to be your papparazi if you want. Or drag some small kid off the road and ask to be your camera man. Better still if you had a friend who is a photographer. So why can't we be glamorous just for one day. All you need is the confidence in yourself and you're ready to go.

Me? I can be. I'm always living glamorously. (wah seh! Perasan case) No no! But seriously. I like the life I live. It's full of wonders. At times I can be hard headed & stubborn, then I can be all nice & smoochy or I can be that cool looking girl or a gangster on the street. Glamorous enough for you? It is more then enough for me plus I'm a photographer myself (self praised) the coolest, most open but yet very shy friend you have. Tada! Plus can be very perasan case for example now. What's life without a bit of fun. After all you only lived once & you're young not for long. It'll come a time when you can't do things that you used to do.

So better to live life to the fullest & do what you think you can. But never regret in the end.



I can be that shades girl

OR;

The rocker chick

OR;

As what Henry said to me.. A big timer aka "TAI LO"

3 comments: